Search

Monday Always Comes Too Soon

I don't know about you, but there is always so much fun to be had on the weekends, that there is never enough time to do it all.

This weekend was no different. Fundraiser on Friday, Madonna concert on Saturday and the Fabulous Food Show on Sunday made for another fun and busy weekend.

For now, I'm drinking Buckeye coffee from our recent trip to Columbus and doing research on wedding cakes thanks to some samples from the Food Show yesterday.

Let the week begin!

3 comments

  1. I couldn't agree more! I guess the best thing to do is just do as much as possible!! And it seems you are doing just that!:) I still think it's awesome you saw Madonna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we talk about the suspended marching band?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes!! it was amazing! Madonna is beyond cool. At 54. I love her.

      Delete